One of my favorite things to do during the holidays is treat my loved ones with gifts. Of course, everyone has different budgets depending on how much they’re willing to spend and how many people they decide to gift.
Personally, I’m a splurger when it comes to my parents and little siblings. Maybe it’s because I don’t get to see them often as I’ve been away from home most of the time for the past few years, or maybe it’s because I just have a huge shopping addiction and feel the need to spend money on everything. Whatever the reasons may be, I love showering my siblings with lots of small gifts and sending my parents nice gifts that they usually don’t buy for themselves. < I should mention that yes, although I am a college student I do earn my own money. And of course, I buy presents for my parents with my money, not theirs (: >
Every year when the holidays come around, I become an internet-browsing addict and hunt for the perfect gift. Today, I decided to share with you guys my top picks for luxurious gifts that you can give to the loved ones in your life. I selected these gifts with my mom in mind, so I think they’re appropriate for those wonderful older women you want to treat.
- EVE LOM The Perfect Partner Set – $115
- LAURA MERCIER Creme de Pistache Souffle Body Creme and Honey Bath - $55 and $40
- HOURGLASS Ambient Lighting Powder and Ambient Powder Brush – $45 and $35
- YVES SAINT LAURENT Touche Eclat – $40
- SK-II Signs Eye Mask (14 masks) – $110 *
- SK-II Facial Treatment Mask (10 masks) – $125
- SISLEY-PARIS Sisleya Eye & Lip Contour Cream – $205 *
- CHANEL Sublimage Masque . Essential Regenerating Mask – $190 *
- CLARINS Advanced Extra-Firming Neck Cream – $85
- Guerlain Abeille Royale Night Cream – $171 *
* (These products are ones that I’ve bought for my mom before or products that she’s bought for herself and have really enjoyed. She has dry skin, so these products would be perfect gifts for ladies with dry, mature skin.)
I’m going to make a few more of these posts before thanksgiving, including a Luxurious Christmas Gifts for Him and an Affordable Gift Guide including the gifts that I’m giving to my friends :)